Warning: Change of interface
Interface from v1.4.0 on:
err_t netconn_recv ( struct netconn * aNetConn, struct netbuf ** aNetBuf );
- in aNetConn : netconn structure received by netconn_new or netconn_accept.
- out aNetBuf : returns the buffer containing all the data received
- return : ERR_OK if 'aNetBuf' contains valid data or some error code, in which case 'aNetBuf' is undefined
Up to lwIP v1.3.2 the interface was:
struct netbuf * netconn_recv ( struct netconn * aNetConn );
- in aNetConn : same as above
- return : buffer containing all the data received or NULL on error
Receive data from a netconn connection. Without further arrangement, this call is blocking. If you want a timeout, you must activate the timeout mechanism.
(last changed: 24.05.2011)